As our language translation manager, translating rehabilitation related content to share knowledge is your passion.
We’re a global platform with an international community, it’s time for us to translate everything into multiple languages! As part of ReLAB-HS our aim is to make online professional development available in up to 10 languages, via innovative use of technology, to teach and share knowledge with rehabilitation professionals all over the world.
These are the skills and qualities that suit this role:
- Fluent in at least 3 languages (including English).
- Preferably have working knowledge of French and Spanish.
- Able to independently make decisions and manage a team of translators.
- A rehabilitation professional with appreciation for all aspects of rehabilitation care (you’ll learn a lot from working with the content)!
- A passion for sharing knowledge in all global contexts, as well as being forward thinking about new technology.
- Comfortable with remote working as a part-time freelancer.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send an email to [email protected] telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us some details about an interesting translation project that you’ve previously worked on. What made it interesting? Show us examples of your work.
- Share how you have used your linguistic skills to advance healthcare.