Patellofemoral Expert. Consultant Physiotherapist, Researcher, Lecturer.
Select a country (and if appropriate state) to view information about this course's accreditation and/or acceptance in this jurisdiction.
The knee is a complex joint made up from many different anatomical structures. It is joint that is subject to large, dynamic forces over the course of our lives and can often be a cause of pain and disability. In this series of short courses, knee specialist Claire Robertson guides you through many of these conditions and the latest evidence based approaches to their management are identified and explained.
This programme of courses aims to help you become a more effective clinician when treating conditions of the knee.
This programme will cover the following topics:
- Subjective Examination of Patellofemoral Pain
- Patellofemoral Osteoarthritis
- Differentiating PFJ and Tibiofemoral Problems
- Knee Crepitus
- Gluteal Considerations in the Management of Patellofemoral Pain
- Effective Quadriceps Training in Patellofemoral Pain
- Muscle Length Assessment and Treatment Related to Patellofemoral Pain
- Adolescent Patellofemoral Pain
- Psychosocial Considerations in Patellofemoral Pain
- Patellofemoral Joint Instability
- Understanding Red Flags in Patellofemoral Pain
- Fat Pad Syndrome
This course is aimed at Physiotherapy and Physical Therapy clinicians, students and assistants. Other interested professionals such as athletic trainers, occupational therapists, nurses or medical doctors interested in this subject are also invited to participate.