The latest news from Physioplus...
Upcoming Webinar 27 July 2022
30 Jun 2022
Exploring Ethics and Clinical Decision-Making Models in the Management of the Child and Adolescent Athlete Webinar. Live-streamed webinar with Bridey-Lee Momberg - 27 July 2022, 6pm UK
NEW COURSES | Something for everyone!!
7 Jun 2022
The Physioplus Team published brand new courses. You should find something in this list that will spark your interest and will meet your learning goals.
- This Comprehensive Spinal Cord Injury Programme replaced the old SCI courses on Physioplus. More courses are to be added soon.
- Reduce mind-wandering and improve focus for online learning by doing this course on The Power of Mindful Learning in the Digital World
- Complete the final course Practical Musculoskeletal Testing for Runners in Dawn Nune's Understanding Your Runner Programme
- Learn from Jason Giesbrecht on how to become capable and effective leaders in rehabilitation.
- Understanding the Ankle Programme will help you become confident in understanding ankle anatomy and proficient in assessing and treating ankle problems
- This Introduction to Male Pelvic Health Programme covers topics like male pelvic anatomy, pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction, urinary incontinence, prostate cancer and physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
NEW Rehabilitation in Disaster and Conflict Programme!!
26 May 2022
SPREAD THE WORD! The New Rehabilitation in Disaster and Conflict Programme is FREE for everyone in the world until Sunday 5 June.
Register NOW for this live-only webinar!
20 May 2022
Dr Lee Herrington - General Principles of Exercise Rehabilitation and Load Management Webinar - 26 May 2022 View previous webinar recordings by following this link.
Register NOW for these webinars in May!
9 May 2022
We have two exciting webinars in the next month. FREE to Full and Pro Physioplus members.
- Srishti Banerjee - Environmental Sustainability and Physiotherapy Webinar - 16 May 2022 (live-streaming and recording will be available)
- Dr Lee Herrington - General Principles of Exercise Rehabilitation and Load Management Webinar - 26 May 2022 (live-stream only)
UPDATE | Courses published in April 2022
2 May 2022
What did you miss in April?
- Series of courses on the diaphragm by Rina Pandya
- Series of courses on Parkinson’s Lifestyle Medicine by Z Altug
- Holistic Paediatric Health Programme for Children 3-18 Years of Age by Tracy Prowse
- Webinar recording of Case Study Discussions on Clearing the Lumbar Spine Webinar by Nick Rainey
Just published | A series of courses on the Diaphragm by Rina Pandya
25 Apr 2022
More about the Diaphragm series:
- Enhance your knowledge of the diaphragm anatomy and differential diagnosis
- Understand the impact of mechanical ventilation on diaphragm function and how to overcome it
- Learn how positioning in ICU and poor posture can negatively impact breathing mechanics
- Understand the role of the diaphragm in core control and trunk stability
- How to incorporate functional exercises into diaphragmatic rehabilitation
Earth Day 2022
20 Apr 2022
For the past 50 years, Earth Day has been celebrated by billions of people around the globe, annually every April 22, to join together in promoting awareness for the health of our environment. Learn more about how you can have a positive impact on the environment by doing these exciting courses on Physioplus:
12 Apr 2022
Holistic Paediatric Health Programme for Children 3-18 Years of Age Learn how to make significant and long-lasting changes to a child’s health, wellness and development. This programme includes the following exciting courses:
- Modern Lifestyles and Classroom Ethos in Early and Middle Childhood Development
- Assessment and Exercise Interventions in Early and Middle Childhood Development
- Academic Readiness and Developmental Disabilities in Early and Middle Childhood Development
- Developing Physically Active and Sporty Kids - Benefits and Barriers
- Developing Physically Active and Sporty Kids - Overuse Injuries and Burnout
- Developing Physically Active and Sporty Kids - Injuries Specific to Children and Teenagers
- Holistic Healthcare Interventions for Children
World Parkinson's Day
11 Apr 2022
World Parkinson's Day Learn more about the assessment and management of people with Parkinson's through these popular courses:
Don't miss the Nick Rainey webinar - Wed 6 April 2022
2 Apr 2022
Case Study Discussions on Clearing the Lumbar Spine Patients often present with lower extremity complaints that do not have a clear mechanism of injury. It can be difficult to know if a person’s lower extremity complaint is generated in the lumbar spine or if the lumbar spine is a contributing factor to their pain. In this live-streamed webinar, Nick Rainey will review case studies to help you better understand the physiotherapy/physical therapy evaluation process with your patients.
NEW Courses | Webinars | Notice to South African Members
22 Mar 2022
- Discover the role of rehabilitation professionals in preparing for and responding to conflict and disaster situations
- Learn about Healing Arts and Expressive Therapies in an Interdisciplinary Team
- Gain the skills to confidently assess and manage various pathologies in the sporting elbow
- Understand the current landscape of women’s health through this 6 course Women’s Pelvic Health Programme
- Refine your movement and gait analysis skills with this 4 course programme that teaches you how to use a smartphone or tablet within evidence-based practice
Register NOW for these upcoming webinars!
15 Mar 2022
We have two exciting webinars in the next month. FREE to Full and Pro Physioplus members. Only
- Ansi van der Walt - What animals can teach us about chronic pain management - Mon 21 March 2022
- Nick Rainey - Case Study Discussions on Clearing the Lumbar Spine - Wed 6 April 2022
NEW Courses | Spanish and French | Social Media | Webinar Recordings
2 Mar 2022
- Exciting NEW courses: How to use evidence to implement rehabilitation, Biodiversity and Physiotherapy and a programme of 5 courses on Managing Low Back Pain with Integrative Lifestyle Medicine
- Did you know Physioplus has courses in Spanish and French? We will be adding more courses in the future
- Follow us on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Did you miss one of the webinars? Here is the link to watch the recordings. The recording goes live one week after a webinar.
Don't miss this webinar
1 Mar 2022
Don't forget to sign up for Claire Robertson's webinar on Lessons in Patellofemoral Pain from COVID. Wed 2 March 2022, 12 pm UK. Check your local time Free for FULL or PRO Physioplus members and only £20 GBP for non-members.
New Course | Personalised Course Recommendations | Courses for OT's and ST's | Upcoming Webinars
17 Feb 2022
- Join more than 100 other participants in the #1 trending course on Physioplus, De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis by renowned hand therapist, Kate Thorn.
- Looking for courses that are specifically geared towards your interests and goals? Then find out more about the Personalised Course Recommendations feature on Physioplus.
- Did you know that Physioplus also offer courses for Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists?
- Follow this link to register for the Upcoming Webinars in March.
Webinars | Rehab Courses | Getting the Most Out of Course Videos | Top Tips Tuesdays
1 Feb 2022
Sign up for these exciting Webinars by following this Link
- Deborah Riczo - Re-examining sacroiliac/pelvic girdle special tests: Introducing a new approach
- Claire Robertson - Lessons in Patellofemoral Pain from COVID
- Ansi van der Walt - What animals can teach us about chronic pain management
Kick Start Your 2022 Career Goals with P+ | Message from Rachael Lowe | Trending Courses | New Year Gift
5 Jan 2022
- Read this new year's message from Rachael Lowe, CEO of Physioplus: Physioplus 2021 Review | On the Stairs Together
- Not sure what you should be learning next? Our trending feature will help you decide how to take your career forwards in 2022.
- This week some of the COVID courses become trending on Physioplus. If you also need to refresh your clinical COVID knowledge we have 23 pandemic related online courses for you
- Trial members - Let us help you achieve your career goals this year by giving you 1-week free access to all 378 courses on the Physioplus platform redeemable until the end of January 2021. Upgrade your account for a week by logging in, clicking on the upgrade button and adding the discount code PLUS2022 to the discount box at check out.
- Give a gift - Send this link or the discount code PLUS2022 to your friends or colleagues to give them 1-week free access until the end of January 2021.
A variety of courses to end 2021: PHPS, TMJ, Running Shoes, Elderly and COVID
14 Dec 2021
In the last month of 2021, we highlight a variety of courses recently published. Bernice Saban instructs on evidence-based practice and a new protocol for Plantar Heel Pain Syndrome. Learn more about the Temporomandibular Joint, running shoe assessment and fitting and the Atypical Presentation of COVID in the Elderly. Register for upcoming webinars.
Vestibular Rehabilitation Webinars
8 Nov 2021
Live-streamed Webinar with Certified Vestibular Rehabilitation Physiotherapist, Bernard Tonks.
- Vestibular Hypofunction Case Studies Webinar - Fri 10 Dec 2021, 6 pm UK