As a course presenter, you have specialist knowledge in a specific topic and sharing that knowledge to the global rehabilitation community is your passion.
Our partnership with Physioplus allows us to reach a global physiotherapy audience beyond what we ever thought was possible ~ Jason Giesbrecht, Rehabilitation Leadership Specialist, Canada
I thoroughly enjoy working with Physiopedia. They’re a business with a heart. Knowing my teaching is being accessed globally in less developed countries is a really big plus for me. They’re consistent, fun, plain talkers and they have a really cool website AND they do all the boring admin things for you! They even edited my videos to make it look like I know what I’m talking about. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them ~ Chris Worsfold, Neck Pain Specialist, UK
Our goal is to provide a platform where topic specialists can come together to contribute to the education and professional development of the global physiotherapy community at the same time benefiting from the wide exposure that we can offer their expertise, services and products.
- See a presenters profile page and course listings here
- See an example programme of courses here
- See all our courses here
As a Physioplus presenter you will:
- Record a short video presentation (20-40 mins in the comfort of your own home/office) or a series of video presentation on your specialist topic.
- Have the full support of the Physioplus team to create accredited courses to effectively share your knowledge (in other words – you do the video, we will do everything else!).
- Receive fair and competitive remuneration for each course you contribute to.
- Have your face to face courses promoted alongside your online course on Physioplus.
Optionally you can choose to:
- Provide slides to go with your video.
- Write a text based topic summary to support the presentation.
- Write a quiz for the assessment.
- Engage in the discussion forums for your topic and communicate directly with learners.
- Write related articles on Physiospot to share your work and knowledge in your specialist topic area.
For this particular role you must have:
- Rehabilitation profession qualification with >5 years post qualifying experience.
- Expertise in a specific topic, preferably with previous publications, presentations or teaching experience.
- Enthusiasm to share knowledge with rehabilitation professionals all over the world.
Here’s our carrots! 10 reasons why you should choose Physioplus:
- We pay well – Fair and very competitive remuneration plus unrivalled promotion of your work, services and courses.
- We do all the hard work – All technical support in course development provided, all we need from you is the video!
- We are popular – Delivered on a proven existing platform currently being used by 70,000+ people.
- We are trusted – Partnerships with 100+ universities, 30+ national member organisations and growing.
- We are accredited – Courses accredited in the USA, Australia, and South Africa. Accepted for CE/CPD in many additional countries including UK, NZ and Canada.
- We will promote you – Courses promoted via Physiopedia (#1 rehabilitation website with 2 million+ visits from every country in the world every month), Physiospot (50,000+ visits per month), social media networks (Facebook 75,000+ connections, Twitter 40,000+ connections), email newsletters (100,000+ subscribers).
- We are fair – Equitable access to your courses around the world with discounted pricing based on country of residence.
- We are kind – Company profits invested into the Physiopedia charity to support the delivery of open resources /courses for the development of our global profession.
- We are simple – No hidden agendas, no investors to please.
- We are nice to work with and we deliver!
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please fill in this form telling us about yourself and the topics you would like to present on. If your application is successful, we will send you the full guidelines that describe in detail how we will work together to produce great courses and will arrange a call to discuss the next steps.