As a course presenter, you have specialist knowledge in a specific topic and sharing that knowledge with the global rehabilitation community is your passion.
Neck Pain Specialist, UK
I thoroughly enjoy working with Physiopedia. They’re a business with a heart. Knowing my teaching is being accessed globally in less developed countries is a really big plus for me. They’re consistent, fun, plain talkers and they have a really cool website AND they do all the boring admin things for you! They even edited my videos to make it look like I know what I’m talking about. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Advanced Musculoskeletal First Contact Physiotherapist, UK
I’m delighted to have teamed up with Physioplus as a course presenter on my favourite topic of Rheumatology. I felt at home knowing that Physioplus have a trustworthy reputation of providing good quality, diverse and relevant educational content for a global community of physiotherapists and rehabilitation specialists. The enthusiastic team made the process simple and clear, keeping in touch the entire time and responding to queries promptly. I was particularly impressed with their brilliant video editing and professionalism throughout.
Our goal is to provide a platform where topic specialists can come together to contribute to the education and professional development of the global rehabilitation community at the same time benefiting from the wide exposure that we can offer their expertise, services and products.
- See a presenters profile page and course listings here
- See an example programme of courses here
- See all our courses here
As a course presenter you will:
- Record a short, 20-30 minute video presentation or a series of video presentations on your specialist topic, in the comfort of your own home/office
- Provide at least 5 peer-reviewed references from the last 5 years supporting the content you present
- Share any notes or slides you have on the topic
- Have the full support of the Physioplus team to produce and edit the video, and create accredited courses to effectively share your knowledge (in other words – you record the video, we will do everything else!).
- Receive fair and competitive remuneration for each course you contribute to.
- Have your organisation and/or your face to face courses promoted alongside your online course on Physioplus.
Optionally you can choose to:
- Write a text-based topic summary to support the presentation.
- Write a quiz for the assessment.
- Engage in the discussion forums and/or Q&A webinars on your topic and communicate directly with learners.
- Write related articles on Physiospot to share your work and knowledge in your specialist topic area.
For this particular role you must have:
- Rehabilitation profession qualification with >10 years post qualifying experience.
- Expertise in a specific topic, preferably with previous publications, presentations or teaching experience.
- Enthusiasm to share knowledge with rehabilitation professionals all over the world.
Here are our carrots! 10 reasons why you should choose Physioplus:
- We pay well – Fair and very competitive remuneration plus the unrivalled promotion of your work, services and courses.
- We do all the hard work – All technical support in course development provided, all we need from you is the video!
- We are popular – Delivered on a proven existing platform currently being used by 120,000+ people.
- We are trusted – Partnerships with 100+ universities, 30+ national member organisations and growing.
- We are accredited – Courses accredited in the USA, Australia, and South Africa. Accepted for CE/CPD in many additional countries including UK, NZ and Canada.
- We will promote you – Courses promoted via Physiopedia (#1 rehabilitation website with 2 million+ visits from every country in the world every month), Physiospot (50,000+ visits per month), social media networks (Facebook 75,000+ connections, Twitter 40,000+ connections), email newsletters (100,000+ subscribers).
- We are fair – Equitable access to your courses around the world with discounted pricing based on country of residence.
- We are kind – Company profits invested into the Physiopedia charity to support the delivery of open resources /courses for the development of our global profession.
- We are simple – No hidden agendas, no investors to please.
- We are nice to work with and we deliver!
Physiotherapist and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher, Canada
Working with the team at Physiopedia and Physioplus was an absolute delight! They made the course development process smooth and seamless. I was updated and consulted throughout the development stages. Overall, I was very happy with the end-product – a beautiful and intuitive online course! I would highly recommend other educators and lecturers to work with Physiopedia/Physioplus!
Enthusiastic Sportswoman and Physiotherapist, South AfricaPhysioplus is an incredible network of hard-working, knowledgeable professionals who want to provide the best in research and up-to-date practical physiotherapy skills internationally. I am so privileged to be part of this learning platform and I look forward to developing even more exciting courses and sharing my enthusiasm for physiotherapy further.
Physiotherapist and PhD Candidate in Behaviour Science, IrelandPhysioplus is an amazing international and collaboratively-led organisation. Working with them has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience in both creating lecture material, and in engaging in other programmes for my own professional development.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please fill in this form telling us about yourself and the topics you would like to present on. If your application is successful, we will send you the full guidelines that describe in detail how we will work together to produce great courses and will arrange a call to discuss the next steps.