As a course presenter, you have specialist knowledge in a specific topic and sharing that knowledge to the global rehabilitation community is your passion.
Building a catalogue of courses that strive to continually share current knowledge and best practice no small task. Our goal is to provide a platform where topic specialists can come together to contribute to the education and professional development of the global physiotherapy community at the same time benefiting from the wide exposure that we can offer their expertise, services and products.
As a Physioplus presenter you will:
- Record a short video presentation (20-30 mins in the comfort of your own home/office) or a series of video presentation on your topic or expertise.
- Have the full support of the Physioplus team to create accredited courses to effectively share your knowledge.
- Receive your choice of an up front payment or ongoing royalty payments for each course you contribute to.
Optionally you can choose to:
- Write a topic summary (including evidence, resources images and video) to support the presentation on Physiopedia and write a quiz for the assessment.
- Engage in the discussion forums for your topic and communicate directly with learners.
- Write articles on Physiospot relating to share your work and knowledge in your specialist topic area.
For this particular role you must have:
- Physiotherapy or physical therapy qualification with >10 years post qualifying experience.
- Expertise in a specific topic, preferably with previous publications in the academic literature.
- Enthusiasm to share knowledge with physiotherapists all over the world.
Here’s our carrots! 10 reasons why you may want to work with Physioplus:
- Fair remuneration with ongoing royalties are paid to course authors.
- All technical support in course development provided.
- Delivered on a proven existing platform currently being used by 30,000+ physios.
- Partnerships with 20 national member organisations and growing.
- All published courses will be submitted for accreditation in the USA, Australia, and South Africa.
- Courses will be promoted on Physiopedia (targeted pop-up adverts on the most popular physiotherapy website with 2 million+ visits from every country in the world every month), Physiospot (50,000+ visits per month), social media networks (Facebook 70,000+ connections, Twitter 39,000+ connections), email newsletters (80,000+ subscribers).
- Equitable access to your courses for physios around the world with discounted pricing based on country of residence.
- Company profits invested into the Physiopedia charity to support the delivery of open resources /courses for the development of our global profession.
- No hidden agendas, no investors to please.
- We are nice to work with and we deliver!
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what course topics you would like to contribute. If your application is successful, we will send you the full guidelines that describe in detail how we will work together to produce great courses and will arrange a call to discuss the next steps.