As a forum manager, communicating with physiotherapists all over the world to facilitate learning is your passion.
The Physioplus forums are amazing! They receive contributions every day from physiotherapists all over the world and keeping on top of these contributions is no small task. Our goal is to provide a platform where physiotherapists can come together to learn from and with each other.
As a Physioplus forum manager you will:
- Check in on the forums on a daily basis to respond to questions, facilitate learning and support the sharing of good clinical practice.
- Identify poor professional practice facilitate understanding for improved practice.
For this particular role you must have:
- Physiotherapy or physical therapy qualification with >5 years post qualifying experience.
- Excellent written communication skills, with a passion for teaching and knowledge sharing.
- In relation to physiotherapy knowledge, be happy to be a jack of all trades and master of none.
- Excellent investigation skills to find answers to questions, be they in the literature, from colleagues or topic specialists.
- Enthusiasm to help, teach and learn from physiotherapists all over the world.
- An understanding of the daily nature of a forum, with the ability to section off time each day to contribute.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send an email to [email protected] telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us how you think the Physioplus discussion forums could be developed to add value to our profession.
- Have you contributed to forums before? Show us examples of contributions you have made.
- Are you driven to achieve? Tell us about an accomplishment in your life that you’re proud of.