Plus Instructors – Preparing Your Course(s)
Please take note of the following important information
- If you provide us with a PowerPoint presentation, we may include information from your PowerPoint in the video and course page, but we do not include the actual PowerPoint presentation.
- It would be helpful, if you refer to images in your video recording or slides, that you make sure that the image is from a source that we are able to use, and if you could provide us with the source of the image.
- We can only use images that are in the open domain e.g. Unsplash or Creative Commons or images from Shutterstock image banks where we stock licenses. Just include the link to the images in your notes or presentation and we will download it. You can also include images that you have taken as long as you provide us with permission to use them.
- If you have photos or videos of patients to include in your video presentation please obtain written permission to use the photos or videos for educational purposes. The Plus team can provide an informed consent form.
- Please dress in a professional manner, this includes no low-cut tops. Keeping in mind our global audience, we ask that instructors wear a shirt or blouse that covers the arms to below the elbows.
Go back to the Plus Instructor’s Handbook page