As our rehabilitation faculty, developing online curricula and courses to share knowledge is your passion.
As part of the ReLAB-HS grant this role will be to develop and deliver rehabilitation curriculum, paying special attention to conflict affected and low resourced settings. Our aim is to provide professional development pathways in specific a variety clinical areas, to enhance the clinical skills of rehabilitation professionals all over the world.
These are the skills and qualities that suit this role:
- A rehabilitation professional with appreciation for all aspects of rehabilitation care and at least 10 years experience.
- Teaching experience with proficiency in developing curriculum and creating online courses.
- Experience of working in conflict affected or low income countries is useful but not required.
- Able to independently make decisions and manage a team of topic specialists.
- A passion for sharing knowledge in all global contexts, as well as being forward thinking about new education related innovations.
- Comfortable with remote working as a part-time freelancer.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send an email to [email protected] telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us some details about an interesting teaching project that you’ve previously worked on. What made it interesting? Show us examples of your work.
- Share curriculum and/or online courses that you have previously developed.