As our rehabilitation faculty, developing online curricula and courses to share knowledge is your passion.
As part of ReLAB-HS this role will be to act as the lead person for your profession within our organisation to perform tasks in relation the the development and delivery of rehabilitation curriculum. Our aim is to provide professional development pathways in a variety clinical and professional areas, to enhance the clinical skills of rehabilitation professionals all over the world.
We have multiple positions available and are looking for specialists in occupational therapy, speech therapy, prosthetics and orthotics, plus physiotherapists in neurology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, cardiorespiratory.
These are the skills and qualities that suit this role:
- A rehabilitation professional with appreciation for all aspects of rehabilitation care and at least 10 years experience.
- Teaching history with experience in developing curriculum and creating online courses.
- Able to independently make decisions and collaborate with topic specialists to develop content.
- Experience of working in conflict affected or low income countries or international development context is useful but not required.
- A passion for sharing knowledge in all global contexts, as well as being forward thinking about new education related innovations.
- Comfortable with remote working as a part-time freelancer.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please submit a cover letter and resume in English to [email protected]. Please include “Application for Rehabilitation Faculty: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the role is filled.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us some details about an interesting teaching project that you’ve previously worked on. What made it interesting? Show us examples of your work.
- Share curriculum and/or online courses that you have previously developed.