As a Physioplus software developer, you love getting nitty and gritty with our code!
We have a wide variety of projects and systems. Some days it’s simply adding content and making things look great, other days we’ll be developing something new from scratch and seeing it through to a quick implementation.
Here are some skills that will come in handy:
- A strong understanding of the Web including HTML, CSS, PHP and JQuery.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- Experience with hacking WordPress.
- Experience of app development and/or mediawiki would come in very handy too, but it’s not necessary.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send an email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us some details about an interesting programming problem you’ve worked on. What made it interesting?
- Show us examples of your work.
- What questions do you have for us?