Online Course: COVID-19 Rehabilitation Programme
Ensure your practice is up to date with an evidence based approach to rehabilitation as a key strategy for the COVID-19 pandemic
Powered by Physiopedia
Summarising the latest research & evidence
Trusted by over 100,000 clinicians
Learn anytime, anywhere, on any device
Accredited certificate of completion
People with severe COVID-19 infection have rehabilitation needs in the different phases of the disease and physiotherapists are critical to the rehabilitation of these patients while also continuing to provide rehabilitation for non-COVID-19 patients. Through this series of courses, you will also explore the effective rehabilitation of different patient population groups during a pandemic.
To provide an overview of rehabilitation in different settings, and population groups and to empower the physiotherapist/physical therapist to be able to manage the patient in the post-acute phase and in the community during this pandemic.
This programme is made up of five courses covering the following topics:
- COVID-19 Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- COVID-19 Community Rehabilitation
- COVID-19 Rehabilitation in Vulnerable Populations
- Rehabilitation during a pandemic in people with specific rehabilitation needs
- Innovative Approaches to Providing Rehabilitation during the COVID-19 Pandemic
This course is aimed at Physiotherapy and Physical Therapy clinicians, students and assistants. Other interested professionals such as athletic trainers, occupational therapists, nurses or medical doctors interested in this subject are also invited to participate.
Hours of Learning - No deadlines are applied to this course and it can be started and completed in your own time according to your personal schedule. We expect the required elements to take around 10 hours depending on your schedule and learning style. Additionally there are many optional resources provided and if you choose to review these the course could take longer to complete.
Types of Activities - Reading Physiopedia pages, journal articles, book chapters. Watching videos. Attempting quizzes. Participating in an international discussion forum.
Certificates - At the end of the course, when you have completed all of the required elements, you will be able to download a certificate of completion and 11.6 Physioplus points will be added to your personalised learning dashboard.
Requirements to complete this course
In order to complete this programme of courses and receive a course completion certificate plus CEUs/CCUs/CPD points you will need to:
- Respect the Physioplus Community Culture.
- Log all the required learning activities as complete (represented by the orange icons!).
- Actively and appropriately participate in the course discussions.
- Complete each of the required courses
- Submit a written assignment that meets that passes the assessment criteria.
- Complete a course evaluation form.