Improve clinical outcomes and patient experience.
Boost clinical effectiveness by engaging your staff with online professional development, exercise software and telehealth solutions.
What do your staff get?
- Personalised learning environment – every individual user of Physioplus has their own personal dashboard that summarises their individual learning activity and displays learning activities completed, progress through courses and awards collected (e.g. CEUs, CPD points, badges, certificates etc).
- Electronic portfolio – Physioplus based learning activities are automatically recorded and external activities can be manually added, a summary of learning activity between specific time periods can be exported for reporting and audits.
- Online accredited courses – we work with leading topic specialists all over the world to create unique and engaging courses that users can work through anytime, anywhere, at their own pace. Currently 969 hours of accredited online courses are available in English, French and Spanish.
- Technique videos – there are over 500 instructional technique videos available covering both examination tests and manual therapy techniques.
- Reflective activities – individual reflections can be added and these are recorded in the activity log.
- CEUs/CPD points – certificates are provided with CEUs or CPD points appropriate to the individuals registration circumstances.
- Resources – there is a constantly growing library of over 3000 clinically relevant educational resources including book chapters, videos, articles, podcasts, quizzes etc.
- Evidence updates – optional evidence updates including the latest clinically relevant research are delivered monthly by email.
- Discussion forum – a unique gathering of physiotherapists and topic specialists from all over the world providing an opportunity to interact, collaborate with and learn from international colleagues of all levels in all contexts.
- Exercise prescription platform – create client management plans using over 3000 evidence based exercises created by physiotherapists for physiotherapists.
- TeleRehabilitation platform – easy to use video conferencing integrated with exercise and patient management tools.
What does your clinic or hospital get?
- Integration with your electronic medical record system – staff can access Physioplus directly from your EMR .
- Administration dashboard – allows you to manage your staff and view their engagement with the Physioplus platform.
- Branded interface – we can brand the Physioplus interface using your branding to allow a more seamless user experience.
- Bespoke online courses – we can work with you to develop, host and support online courses that specifically meet your needs. You can also receive ongoing royalty payments for shared courses.
- Promotional opportunities – as a partner you are entitled to publish articles in our online magazine Physiospot (www.physiospot.com). Here you may wish to share news or promote other activities and services such as conferences, courses, and advocacy initiatives.
- Specific objectives – we welcome discussion around your specific challenges and objectives that we may be able to assist with.
- Technical support – we will provide full technical support to advise and assist you with any technical issues you might be facing.
- Social responsibility – Physioplus supports the Physiopedia charity in providing free access to the Physiopedia content for the global physiotherapy profession.
- We will keep you updated – every month we will send email updates to enable you to promote new engagement opportunities to your staff.
Clinic Director - Clinical Lead
British Colombia, Canada
Physioplus has been a great investment for our clinic. It worked really well for us during the time we had to close our clinics during COVID shut downs. Our therapists were able to fill their schedules with educational opportunities when we weren’t able to see as many clients in person. This has supported professional growth on our team that has not only increased our eligibility for service contracts but, more importantly, equipped our team to achieve even better client recovery outcomes.
Clinics and Hospitals benefiting from Physioplus
Join the many clinics and hospitals using Physioplus to provide continuing education, professional development and service delivery tools for their staff, such as: