Save time developing online educational resources.
Join over 100 universities and other educational institutions that have been using Physioplus to integrate into their online teaching and learning.
What do your staff and students get?
- Personalised learning environment – every individual user of Physioplus has their own personal dashboard that summarises their individual learning activity and displays learning activities completed, progress through courses and awards collected (e.g. CEUs, CPD points, badges, certificates etc).
- Electronic portfolio – Physioplus based learning activities are automatically recorded and external activities can be manually added, a summary of learning activity between specific time periods can be exported for reporting and audits.
- Online accredited courses – we work with leading topic specialists all over the world to create unique and engaging courses that users can work through anytime, anywhere, at their own pace. Currently 1041 hours of accredited online courses are available in English, French and Spanish.
- Technique videos – there are over 500 instructional technique videos available covering both examination tests and manual therapy techniques.
- Reflective activities – individual reflections can be added and these are recorded in the activity log.
- CEUs/CPD points – certificates are provided with CEUs or CPD points appropriate to the individuals registration circumstances.
- Resources – there is a constantly growing library of over 3000 clinically relevant educational resources including book chapters, videos, articles, podcasts, quizzes etc.
- Evidence updates – optional evidence updates including the latest clinically relevant research are delivered monthly by email.
- Discussion forum – a unique gathering of physiotherapists and topic specialists from all over the world providing an opportunity to interact, collaborate with and learn from international colleagues of all levels in all contexts.
- Exercise prescription platform – create client management plans using over 3000 evidence based exercises created by physiotherapists for physiotherapists.
- TeleRehabilitation platform – easy to use video conferencing integrated with exercise and patient management tools.
We chose to integrate Physioplus into our teaching due to the diverse and high-quality content provided that was well suited for our students. We are using Physioplus courses as online alternative to our minor/elective programme, as preparatory assignments or in addition to our lessons. Our students are particularly impressed with the complete range of courses and how up to date the content is. Our entire team at THIM consider Physioplus a valuable addition to our Bachelor’s programme in Physiotherapy!
What does your university get?
- Single sign on integration with your learning management system – staff and students can access Physioplus directly from your LMS with a specifically created link that takes them directly to their personal account with the need to login again.
- Administration dashboard – allows your staff to manage your students and view their engagement with the Physioplus platform.
- Branded interface – we can brand the Physioplus interface using your university branding to allow a more seamless user experience.
- Bespoke online courses – we can work with you to develop, host and support online courses that specifically meet your needs. You can also receive ongoing royalty payments for shared courses.
- Promotional opportunities – as a partner you are entitled to publish articles in our online magazine Physiospot (www.physiospot.com). Here you may wish to share news or promote other activities and services such as conferences, courses, and advocacy initiatives.
- Specific objectives – we welcome discussion around specific university challenges and objectives that we may be able to assist with.
- Technical support – we will provide full technical support to advise and assist you with any technical issues you might be facing.
- Social responsibility – Physioplus supports the Physiopedia charity in providing free access to the Physiopedia content for the global physiotherapy profession.
- We will keep you updated – every month we will send email updates to enable you to promote new engagement opportunities to your staff.
Universities benefiting from Physioplus
Join the many universities and colleges around the globe using Physioplus to support their student educational programmes, such as: