Webinar with Bridey-Lee Momberg
Exploring Ethics and Clinical Decision-Making Models in the Management of the Child and Adolescent Athlete Webinar
The management of the child and adolescent athlete can raise several ethical issues and dilemmas. In this webinar, Bridey-Lee will explore medical decision-making models when managing child and adolescent athletes. She will share vital knowledge to assist the health care provider in advocating for the child / adolescent athlete and to navigate ethical dilemmas that may arise. The total webinar duration will be 1 hour, and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
- 40-minute presentation with question and answer (Q&A) session afterwards.
- Certificate of attendance provided once the webinar evaluation is completed
- No pre-reading required to attend, it is advised to do Bridey-Lee’s course on Physioplus prior to the webinar – Ethical Considerations in the Child and Adolescent Athlete
- This webinar is FREE for Full and Pro Physioplus Members.
- The recording of this webinar will be available on Physioplus one week after the webinar on this link