As a language translator, translating rehabilitation related content to share knowledge is your passion.
We’re a global platform with an international community, it’s time for us to translate everything into multiple languages! As part of ReLAB-HS our aim is to make online professional development available in up to 10 languages, via innovative use of technology, to teach and share knowledge with rehabilitation professionals all over the world.
These are the skills and qualities that suit this role:
- Written and spoken fluency in 2 languages (one must be English).
- A rehabilitation professional with appreciation for all aspects of rehabilitation care (you’ll learn a lot from working with the content)!
- A passion for sharing knowledge in all global contexts, as well as being forward thinking about new technology.
- Happy to do online translation of content within a specially developed platform.
- Comfortable with remote working as a part-time freelancer.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please submit a cover letter and resume in English to [email protected]. Please include “Application for Language Translator: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the role is filled.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us some details about an interesting translation project that you’ve previously worked on. What made it interesting? Show us examples of your work.
- Share how you have used your linguistic skills to advance healthcare.