Have fun, and make a difference!
We’re proud of the phrase we live by, as well as our office names, like relentless and scrappy! As a team, we are passionate about having an impact on the professional practice of physiotherapists all over the world, as well as the individuals they help to lead healthy and resourceful lives. If you are happy to be part of a globally distributed team, work from home and get stuff done, and get a bit techie with us then we’d love to talk to you!
- Physiopedia Content Manager
- Physiopedia Section Ambassadors
- Physioplus Course Presenter
- Physioplus Forum Manager
- Media Producer
- Software Developer
Working with us
We are spread out all over the world and everyone works from the location they choose. We use Asana for project management, use Zoom for online meetings and everything else on Slack. We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in. As part of the Physiopedia team you will:
- Have another physiotherapy related job! All our positions are part-time enabling the team to continue in their chosen physiotherapy career.
- Know that you are making a difference by making best clinical practice available to thousands of physiotherapists and their millions of patients worldwide.
- Have full access to Physioplus for all your continuing education and professional development needs.
- Join us at conferences and team gatherings.
- Have fun and make a difference with us!
All our jobs require
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is vital.
- Self-driven work ethic. You should be able to work independently, enjoy taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Physiopedia is a unique project that is constantly changing with the times, there is always a lot of learning to do!
- Respect for others. We’re a global team of contributors and users where there are language barriers, differing levels of education and cultural differences.
Coming on board
When you make it past the interview stage we’ll do a project together on contract, typically lasting between two to six weeks depending on how much time you can spend, to see how we work together. This is the start of you being a part of Physiopedia and Physioplus team!