Have fun and make a difference!
We’re proud of this phrase that we live by, as well as our office names, like relentless and scrappy! As a team, we are passionate about having an impact on the professional practice of rehabilitation professionals all over the world, as well as the individuals they help to lead healthy and resourceful lives. If you are keen to be part of a globally distributed team, then we’d like to talk to you!
Currently available positions
- Course Presenter (Topic Specialist in any topic)
- Rehabilitation Faculty (OT, SLT, P&O, and PT in Neuro, Resp, Paeds, Ortho)
- Language Translators (multiple languages)
- Partnerships Manager
Working with us
We are spread out all over the world and everyone works from the location they choose. We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in. As part of the Physiopedia team you will:
- Have other related work! All our positions are part-time enabling the team to continue other work in other aspects of their chosen career should they wish.
- Know that you are making a difference by making best clinical practice available to thousands of rehabilitation therapists and their millions of patients worldwide.
- Have full access to Physioplus for all your continuing education and professional development needs.
- Join us at conferences and team gatherings.
- Play on sunshine days and make up for it with long rainy days in the office.
- Have fun and make a difference with us!
All our jobs require
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is vital.
- Self-driven work ethic. You should be able to work independently, enjoy taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Physiopedia is a unique project that is constantly changing with the times, there is always a lot of learning to do!
- Respect for others. We’re a global team of contributors and users where there are language barriers, differing levels of education and cultural differences.
Coming on board
When you make it past the interview stage we’ll do a project together on contract, typically lasting between two to six weeks depending on how much time you can spend, to see how we work together. This is the start of you being a part of team!