As our partnerships manager, developing and managing relationships with rehabilitation organisations is your passion.
Physiopedia is seeking candidates to develop and manage partnerships with organisations such as clinics and hospitals, academic institutions, and professional associations that are using Physioplus to supplement the training of staff, education of students and professional development of members. The purpose of this position is to provide an unrivalled workforce development service for organisations internationally to enhance the clinical skills of rehabilitation professionals worldwide. The expected level of effort is approximately 24 hours per week. The position is not location specific as part of a remote working team.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for connecting with existing and potential partners to support them in the adoption of the Physioplus online education and professional development platform to supplement their existing teaching and learning development strategies. Specific activities include:
- Connect with potential rehabilitation partner organisations to developing new relationships.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Regularly connect with existing partners to facilitate appropriate adoption of the Physioplus platform.
- Manage the partners database to ensure up-to-date contact information.
- Ensure efficient partnership account management.
- Liaise with the web development team to advance features for organisation partners.
- Support the communications team in effective B2B outreach strategies.
- Liaise and coordinate with other Physiopedia and Physioplus initiatives and projects to avoid duplication and create synergies.
- Rehabilitation degree, such as physical therapy or occupational therapy.
- At least 10 years of experience in a clinical setting conducting rehabilitation services.
- Teaching experience with understanding of delivering curriculum, in-service training and/or professional development.
- Experience working in healthcare management preferred.
- Previous sales experience an asset.
- Experience working within an international development context an asset.
- Experience working with governmental and national-level regulatory institutions an asset.
- Strong human resources management, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and facilitation/coordination skills.
- A passion for sharing knowledge in all global contexts, as well as being forward thinking about new education related innovations.
- Comfortable with remote working as a part-time freelancer.
- Proven experience taking initiative in finding solutions to complex challenges.
- Language requirements: Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English Strong proficiency in (or willingness to learn) online collaborative working using tools such as Google Drive, docs and spreadsheets, Slack and Asana.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please submit a cover letter and resume in English to [email protected]. Please include “Application for Partnerships Manager: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the role is filled.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us some details about an interesting partnership that you’ve facilitated. What made it interesting? Show us examples of your work.
- Share detail of any partnership programmes that you have previously developed.