As our partnerships manager, developing and managing relationships with rehabilitation organisations is your passion.
This role will be to develop and manage partnerships with organisations that are using Physioplus to supplement the training of staff, education of students and professional development of members. You will be working with clinics and hospitals, academic institutions and professional organisations to develop the Physioplus offering to their teams and keep them continually updated. Our aim is to provide an unrivalled workforce training service for organisations internationally to enhance the clinical skills of rehabilitation professionals all over the world.
These are the skills and qualities that suit this role:
- A rehabilitation professional with appreciation for all aspects of rehabilitation care and at least 10 years experience.
- Teaching experience with understanding of delivering curriculum, in-service training and/or professional development.
- A passion for sharing knowledge in all global contexts, as well as being forward thinking about new education related initiatives.
- Strong skills to develop and manage partnerships with rehabilitation related stakeholder organisations.
- Strong human resources management, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Proven experience taking initiative in finding solutions to complex challenges.
- Comfortable with remote working as a part-time freelancer.
- Knowledge of Hubspot would be a distinct advantage!
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please submit a cover letter and resume in English to [email protected]. Please include “Application for Partnerships Manager: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the role is filled.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us some details about an interesting partnership that you’ve facilitated. What made it interesting? Show us examples of your work.
- Share detail of any partnership programmes that you have previously developed.