- The system – the Physiopedia app, website and related content (intellectual property, images, videos and text).
- The user – a user of the Physiopedia mobile application.
- The subscription – an ongoing payment made to purchase the Premium access level within the mobile application for a user.
- A valid subscription allows a single user to access protected functionality of the system for a period of one month.
- The access to the system associated with a subscription is only to be used for personal use.
- The content on or accessible through the system is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice or expert medical services from a qualified healthcare provider.
- You will not yourself or through any third party decompile, reverse engineer or diassemble the system, or otherwise reduce the system to a perceivable form. You may not modify the system or create derivative work based upon the system.
- Physiopedia Plus Limited reserves the right at any time to withdraw use of the system, or terminate this agreement if your activities or those of related third parties are considered by Physiopedia Plus Limited in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate or unlawful.
- Any failure to comply with this licence agreement will result in the termination of your subscription.
- This licence agreement gives you limited licence to use the system. Physiopedia Plus Limited retains all rights, title and interest including all copyrights to the system and the tools.
- Warranty disclaimer – the system and associated documentation are provided as is without representation or warranties and by accepting this agreement you are agreeing to use these at your own risk. To the fullest extent possible by law Physiopedia Plus Limited disclaims all warranties of any kind whether expressed, implied or statutory.
- The availability of the system is not guaranteed and no reimbursement will be made for loss of access or provision of services.
- You specifically acknowledge that Physiopedia Plus Limited is and will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct by you or other third party as it relates to the system.
- Physiopedia Plus Limited shall not be liable for any infection by any virus or damage to any computer that results from the use of or download from the system.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Physiopedia Plus Limited from and against all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the system.
- Physiopedia Plus Limited shall have the right at any time to change, modify or add to the terms of this agreement and the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the product.
For more details about this app see the Physiopedia app information page.