As a media producer, tinkering with video and audio editing software and sharing physiotherapy knowledge through different forms of media is your passion.
We produce lots of media! Our aim is to make professional and expertly produced media (audio and video) to teach and share knowledge with physiotherapists all over the world. We’re also keeping our eye on VR and AR and how this might be incorporated into the physiotherapy education space!
These are the skills and qualities that suit this role:
- Experience of professionally producing various forms of media, if this is in the healthcare education space, you are perfect!
- A passion for sharing knowledge through various forms of media, as well as being forward thinking about new technology.
- Being a physiotherapist is a bonus (you’ll learn a lot from working with the recordings)!
- Must have access to and be experienced using Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premier
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your email application:
- Tell us some details about an interesting media task that you’ve worked on. What made it interesting? Show us examples of your work.
- Tell us how we might better use new video and audio technology to teach physiotherapy practice.