Skip to content

How do I add my registration or licence number to my certificates?

Most countries have a national registration organisation that is responsible for licensing physiotherapists / physical therapists to allow them to practice. For example in the UK this organisation is the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). You may choose to optionally display these details on your course completion certificates by selecting the appropriate organisation and providing your license number on your Plus profile page.

Contact our support team

If you can't answer your question with the details above, please do get in touch!

Contact us